This guide will explain what to do if you can’t turn your printing device on.
- If your printer does not turn on, check to see if the power cable is plugged into the device correctly.
- Check that the power cable for the printer is plugged into the power point correctly.
- Try connecting the printer to another power point in case there is an issue with the power point the printer is currently plugged into.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly via:
- Chat: the chat in the bottom right corner of our website. ↘️
- Phone: to speak to a member of the Kyocera support team, call our helpline on:
- Australia: 135 962 and choose option 3
- New Zealand: 0800 459 623
Phone Support hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm local time across Australia and New Zealand (excl public holidays).
Chat Support hours are 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.